The RockyMounts LiftOp Biggie carries up to five pairs of fat skis or four snowboards. The tubular design is rock solid, quiet, and fuel efficient. The one-touch push button lever makes loading and unloading easy and the plush padding holds all size skis and boards in place. Every LiftOp includes locks providing the ability to lock the rack to car and skis/snowboards to rack. And if you don’t know, now you know.
- Includes front and rear mount
- Carries four pairs of fat tip skis five narrow skis or four snowboards
- One-touch push button lever makes loading and unloading easy and the plush padding holds all size skis and boards in place
- Form-fitting cable mounts fit most crossbars including Thule®, Yakima® and factory installed
- An additional “T-Track” mounting option is included for seamless integration into Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo, Mini, Rhino Rack, RockyMounts Ouray, Thule Aeroblade® and Yakama Whispbar® systems
- Includes locks to lock rack to car and skis to rack
- On Thule® Evo Bars, the slotted hardware plates do not fit and you must use the wrap around cable mounts.
- Not compatible with Nissan® Xterra OEM crossbars.