Developed for riding comfortably throughout the winter months, our M710 shoes make no compromises in performance, yet have the added benefit of waterproofness and insulation.
- We've used a PU fleeced material for comfort and insulation.
- The waterproof outer layer with waterproof zipper and neoprene cuff will keep out rain and mud from the trails.
- The durable rubber nylon sole attached to this boldly designed footwear gives an assuredly solid grip when walking.
- The shoe can be tightened with a quick lace system that can be neatly tucked away under the zippered waterproof cover.
- Suitable for the Shimano SPD pedal system
- The shoes are well insulated and can be used in temperatures down to -10 degrees Celsius.
Keep your feet warm and dry during those gritty winter rides. Grip on the pedals and grip on the ground. The M710 is the ultimate winter MTB shoe.