The liquid sealant SEAL YOUR TIRE seals cracks and punctures up to 6 mm. It is suitable for repair or as a preventive puncture protection for bicycle hoses and tubeless systems and should be renewed every six months. The special feature: SEAL YOUR TIRE is CO2 compatible, so that the tire can also be filled with CO2.
That's how it works:
1. Remove the core of the tire and remove the cap from the bottle.
2. Close the bottle with a finger.
3. Shake well and pour immediately through the valve. Valve position must be at 8 o'clock.
4. Press the bottle to fill the desired amount of sealant.
5. Reassemble the valve core and inflate the tire.
6. Turn impeller and shake sideways to disperse the sealant.