Built for big days in big terrain.
The Hightower brings versatility and brawn to the game while hitting a sweet spot for aggressive trail riding. It sports 135mm of rear travel, fast-rolling 29er wheels, and a 67-degree head angle.
The Hightower gives you the extra bit of confidence to let off the brakes and let 'er rip through the rough stuff. It feels well-balanced in the air and corners like a champ. At the same time, it is has impeccable trail manners and pedals efficiently, so you won’t get that ‘too much bike’ feeling if you end up doing an extra lap or pushing your ride further into the hills.
- Frame: Santa Cruz Hightower 1.0 C
- Fork: Fox Racing Shox 34 Float 29" Performance, 140 mm
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R
- Handlebars: Race Face Aeffect R
- Grips: Santa Cruz Palmdale
- Rear Shock: Fox Racing Shox Float DPS Performance
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 IS41/28.6 - IS52/40
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6 mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Pro
- Crankset: SRAM Stylo 7K Boost DUB, 32 t
- Pedals: none
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, front 180/rear 180 mm
- Shift Lever: SRAM GX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM 1275 Eagle, 10-50 t
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Rims: Race Face AR Offset 27 29"
- Spokes:DT Swiss Competition
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 370, 15 x 110 mm 32 hole
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 370, 12 x 148 mm 32 hole
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 3C EXO TR, 29 x 2.3"
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR, 29 x 2.3"