HELMET TRAIL XC WHITE
The ideal companion on trail & XC tours. The TrailXC provides all round protection with Inmould technology in which the helmet is directly connected with the absorbing EPS material. The high number of ventilation openings, as well as the placement angles and integrated channels provide lots of air circulation and the best cooling. The two-components adjustment unit with precision interlocking, "ErgoFit UltraTM" creates a comfortable and extremely exact fit vertically and horizontally, guaranteeing a good fit and a high degree of wearing comfort. The visor is easy removable and the lining is washable. minimize the danger of injuries and the risk of damage. The TrailXC helmet series fulfills the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC.
- Inmould technology, external and internal ventilation channels
- Removable visor
- Dial adjuster with precision interlocking
- ErgoFit UltraTM system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould shell
- Adjustable jaws/straps
- EN1078, CPSC, KC
- Conformity: EN1078:2012, CPSC
- Material composition: 18% Polycarbonate, 50% EPS, 0.5% Aluminium, 10% Nylon, 4% POM, 12% PP, 6% Polyester
Sizes: XS = 49-54cm, SM = 54-58cm, ML = 58-62cm, XLW 58-62cm (wide) head circumference
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Clean with dump cloth.
- Foam liners can be removed and machine-washed at max 30° (Celsius).