A TRAINER FORGED FROM OBSESSION
The Hammer redefines indoor training to create the ultimate riding experience. One that’s versatile enough to handle the most intense interval sessions as it is the easiest of recovery rides. Simply put, the Hammer is the perfect addition to any athlete’s toolbox.
This direct drive style bike trainer eliminates the tire-to-roller contact, and is capable of replicating any outdoor ride from conversational group rides to rolling hills to pain face inducing 20% grades. All of this is done with a smooth, road-like-feel thanks to a massive 20 lb. precision-balanced flywheel that replicates real world inertia better than anyone else. Paired with our innovative, rapid response electromagnetic resistance system and you’ve got a bike trainer that can cover large resistance changes in a blink of an eye at a whisper quiet 64 decibels. Plus, the Hammer’s revolutionary axle compatibility gives you the freedom to choose any thru-axle or quick release bike now and for years to come. Simply add a cassette, pop off your rear wheel, connect to your favorite virtual training software and prepare to Hammer away.
- Noise level at 20mph is 64 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings.
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with widths of 142mm or 148mm.
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with widths of 130mm and 135mm.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0 technologies.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including CycleOps VirtualTraining, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more.
- 20lb precision balanced flywheel provides quiet, vibration free and true-to-the-road riding experience.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000W at 20mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tyre wear.
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride and nests within the trainer when not in use.
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage.
- Includes a Shimano splined freehub for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes.
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth 4.0 devices ensures the Hammer is up to date.
- 300lb (136kg) maximum load – excluding bicycle.
- Cassette not included.
- All of CycleOps' trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs.
- Dimensions when Open: Length: 31”; Height: 18.5”; Width: 19.5” (787.4x469.9x495.3mm).
- Dimensions when Closed: Lenght: 8.5”; Height: 18.5”; Width: 19.5” (76.2x469.9x495.3mm).
- Weight: 47lb (21.3kg).